Healthcare Emergency Preparedness Products & Services
For decades, the emergency preparedness expertise at DQE has enabled healthcare coalitions, public health organizations, government agencies, and thousands of hospitals, fire departments, and EMS agencies better prepare for the consequences of natural and man-made disasters.
OVER 25 YEARS IN HEALTHCARE EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS
DQE has over?25 years of experience?in assisting healthcare facilities throughout the U.S. in meeting their disaster planning and emergency preparedness training needs.?Our customers?
Our client list of over 600 healthcare facilities includes?critical access, rural and community hospitals, trauma, military and academic centers, specialty hospitals and skilled nursing facilities, healthcare coalitions, regional hospital planning groups and associations.?
DQE Equipment & Supplies
As a healthcare professional, you have unique needs to prepare for emergencies. DQE products correspond with your emergency management goals and strategies to enhance your emergency preparedness and response capability.
- Decontamination Shower Systems
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Medical Surge Care Products
- Hospital Incident Command Products
- Healthcare Evacuation Products
- Emergency Response Area Setup
DQE Training & Planning
DQE provides healthcare facilities with the planning, training, and technical support needed to manage disaster-prone events. Enhance your current state of disaster preparedness and put together an all-hazards emergency management program that is consistent with national standards and your response objectives.
READYNOW EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS NEWS
ReadyNow News brings you helpful current events, new products or services release information, professional development insights, and training strategies.
- CMS Announces Actions to Address Spread of Coronavirus
- Latest Study Suggests the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is Also Spreading via Stool
- Coronavirus Interactive Worldwide Map
- Viral Masks in Short Supply during a Pandemic
- Understanding the Wuhan Coronavirus through the Epidemic Triangle
- First Case Of Coronavirus In U.S. Detected In Traveler From China
- New NIOSH toolkit for Protecting First Responders from Illicit Drug Exposure
- DQE Shower used in Birmingham’s Shaken Fury Exercise hosted by FEMA